Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Erin Grey

Meet Erin Grey

I was born in Da Nang Vietnam during the Vietnamese war and came to US in 1976 at the age of 6. I grew up in Asheboro, NC where I graduated from Asheboro high school then attended UNC-G. This is where I obtained a Biology degree that lead me to a career in non-invasive cardiology equipment and research software for heart arrhythmias. This professional position drove me to fine tune my tailored look through alterations and thus I becamewww.charlottefashionweek.commore detail oriented in my style as well as others. During this time I began to sew, style my friends in ready to wear and began my focus on fashion.
After several years in the medical field, I decided to go into a partnership with a friend and opened a bridesmaid boutique in Charlotte mainly because my sales position had me traveling all over the United States 2 weeks out of every month. This became too much as a single mom, therefore the prospect of owning a boutique became the ideal solution. I was able to dive into the bridal fashion world and still maintain a great home environment for my daughter, Erin.

Over the next several years, I merged my bridesmaid boutique with J. Major's Bridal Boutique where I became part owner with Anna Chin of Anna's Alterations. My position grew with this partnership by involving me more in fitting, tailoring brides and their wedding party. I then began to custom create accessories and customize bridesmaid and bridal gowns. Now after 9 years in bridal industry, I am able create looks, patterns and totally create the perfect gown for each discerning bride. You can reach me at (704)372-0082.

No comments:

Post a Comment